Commercial Floor Trusses
Floor trusses reduce material waste, enhance structural integrity and provide construction efficiency. A wider flange and stiffer brace creates superior floor performance by reducing deflection and squeaks. Floor trusses provide a superior performing floor system while making HVAC applications more efficient.
Foxworth-Galbraith’s Commercial Division supplies floor truss design, strict quality controlled manufacturing and job site repair to ensure your trusses are structurally sound and built to specification. We offer job site delivery with a modern fleet to ensure your trusses arrive on the job in the same condition they left the manufacturing plant. Our team of experienced Associates is dedicated to providing superior service and quality products that will last a lifetime.
OUR FLOOR TRUSSES ARE:
- Designed and engineered to provide effective load characteristics and stiffness in the webbing and top and bottom cords
- Made using select premium grade 2×4″ lumber to provide superior floor performance
- Manufactured with a 3-1/2” flange for maximum surface area to minimize vibration
- Engineered to your specific floor depth
- Designed to accommodate your mechanical applications
- Third party inspected
- All designs are certified and sealed by a Mitek Professional Engineer.