Get the best price for your project. Request a custom quote!
Floor trusses reduce material waste, enhance structural integrity and improve building efficiency. For the homeowner, a wider flange and stiffer brace creates superior floor performance by reducing deflection and squeaks. Floor trusses provide a superior performing floor system while making HVAC applications more efficient.
Foxworth-Galbraith manufactures high performance floor trusses for single-family, multi-family and commercial construction. We provide floor truss design, strict quality control and job site repair to ensure your trusses are built to specification and are structurally sound. We offer job site delivery with a modern fleet so your trusses will arrive on the job site in the same condition they left the manufacturing plant. Our team of experienced Associates is dedicated to providing superior service and top quality products that will last a lifetime.
OUT FLOOR TRUSSES ARE:
- Designed and engineered to provide effective load characteristics and stiffness in the webbing and top and bottom cords.
- Made using select premium grade 2×4″ lumber to provide superior floor performance.
- Manufactured with a 3-1/2” flange for maximum surface area to minimize vibration.
- Engineered to your specific floor depth.
- Designed to accommodate your mechanical applications.
- Third party inspected.
- All designs are certified and sealed by a Mitek Professional Engineer.
*Product selection varies per store. Find a location near you for more detailed product information.