Our promise to our Associates is to provide you a balanced work life, to connect you with talented people, allow you to grow your career, and position you to achieve your goals.
Our culture at FG promotes the FG Vision and Values to support our family of Associates. We may be in different locations, but we are all part of one team and one company. You will work with a great group of people who will inspire you to achieve your goals.
Whether you come from a large family or it is just you – you will have a home with FG!
REASONS TO CHOOSE FOXWORTH-GALBRAITH
- Family owned & operated since 1901
- Work life balance
- Professional growth
- Career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- FG pays a portion of you and your family’s medical, life and disability coverage
- We provide paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays for all regular full-time and part-time Associates
- As an Associate, you are eligible for cost-plus pricing so you can build, buy, or remodel your home at a discounted prices
- See our detailed list of Benefits here
ASSOCIATE CATASTROPHIC ASSISTANCE CHARITY (CAC)
We have a non-profit organization independent of FG that is made up of and governed by Associates. The CAC is available to provide financial assistance to Associates who face catastrophic medical or personal situations that they could not have planned or budgeted for.
This is funded by YOU, the Associate, by tax-deductible contributions. Any Associate may request assistance, whether they contribute or not. Most importantly, the CAC does not require repayment of funds and keeps all requests confidential.