Engineered Wood Component Manufacturing reduces material waste, enhances structural integrity and improves building efficiency.
FOXWORTH-GALBRAITH TRUSS SYSTEMS uses state of the art design engineering to manufacture roof and floor trusses, wall panels and shear panels. We deploy strict quality control to ensure structural integrity and specification compliance on every job. Manufactured wood components improve construction quality, reduce waste, enhance structural integrity and improve building efficiency.
Whether you are a homebuilder, framer, commercial contractor, owner builder or a homeowner, our wood components will make your project a success. From the largest homes and commercial projects to garages and barns, all of our wood components are manufactured using the latest takeoff and engineering technology to ensure your project is built to specification and is structurally sound. All of our designs are certified and sealed by a Mitek Professional Engineer. We offer fully assembled wall panels to reduce waste and improve framing accuracy. Our team of experienced Associates is dedicated to providing superior service and top quality products that will last a lifetime.
- Every truss is engineered to meet or exceed government building code regulations.
- All trusses are manufactured in an environment that ensures strict quality control.
- Only select premium grade lumber is used for all truss web and top and bottom cords.
- All truss joints are manufactured to within 1/16” to ensure optimal joint configuration.
- Designed and engineered to provide effective load characteristics and stiffness in the webbing and top and bottom cords
- Made using select premium grade 2×4″ lumber to provide superior floor performance
- Manufactured with a 3-1/2” flange for maximum surface area to minimize vibration
- Can be engineered to your specific floor depth
- Designed to accommodate your mechanical applications
- Provide significant time savings during the construction process
- Reduce jobsite material waste
- Ensure more accurate material takeoffs
- Optimize spacing and provide maximum load transfers to eliminate uneven floors, doors and windows that don’t close properly
- Certified Engineering
- Third Party Inspection
- Field Measuring
- Field Repair
- Job Site Delivery