Our exterior timber truss systems will generate unbelievable curb appeal, and our interior systems will have your guests dazzled by the beauty of exposed timbers, beams and decorative plates.
Timber trusses are a beautiful accent to any custom home or commercial project. Foxworth-Galbraith designs and crafts timber truss systems for a variety of applications. Whether you are building a custom home, restaurant, commercial building or outdoor living area, timber trusses will add unsurpassed beauty and character to your roof and ceilings.
Our timber trusses are crafted for structural or decorative applications. Trusses are available in a variety of designs and sizes with several choices of materials in either smooth or rough textures, including:
- Our trusses are built to architectural design requirements with structural integrity that will last a lifetime.
- All of our designs are certified and sealed by a professional engineer.
- Each and every one of our trusses is cut and assembled with meticulous attention to detail.
- Our designers and craftsmen follow a strict quality assurance process, including rigorous inspections to ensure the highest standards.
- We only use select, graded material that will provide the look and feel you expect.
- Trusses are individually wrapped to ensure each truss looks exactly like it did before it left our plant.
PLATES & HARDWARE
Plates are available in various shapes and sizes. Choose from one of our many standard designs or you can create your own custom design for a one of a kind look. We use carbon steel plates and graded steel bolts for structurally solid joints that will enhance the look and feel of your timber trusses.
Our design team will work with you and your architect to provide the finishing custom touches to your project. There is a broad variety of accent choices to complete the look of your timber truss system:
- Peeled or rough posts
- Accent beams
- Rafter tails
- Post brackets